We Offer the Best Website Hosting for Small Business
We Provide Web Hosting for Melbourne Business
GabSki Web are the best small business website builder so we understand the requirements for the best website hosting. We provide all the services you need to ensure your website secure, fast and responsive. We also offer a hosting service to existing small business websites.
Let GabSki Web manage website hosting in Melbourne. You won’t pay for services you don’t need.
Call GabSki Web NOW for your online advantage
Top Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Website Builder and Hosting for Small Business
As a business with a website you need a web hosting service in order to publish your webpage or website online. GabSki Web build quality websites and guarantee our hosting service meets the requirement of our sites. You won’t pay for extra services that are not needed. We create the best website for small business as we include all essential digital marketing services.
A web hosting service provider, also known as the web host, is the business whose technologies and services make it possible for your web page or website to be viewed over the internet. There are special computers called servers that store or host the websites.
The domain name is your website address and directs internet users to the location of your site on the servers.
In choosing appropriate website hosting, it is important to take the following factors into account:
- Up time scores/ server reliability– having a reliable server for your website is important to anyone who wishes to deliver quality services to all online clients on a 24-7 basis. You need to make sure that your site is hosted on a powerful server whose network connections are always reliable, fast and secure.
- Personalized email addresses– an email address, such as: firstname.lastname@example.org, gives your business a more professional look. Although most web hosting companies provide this on a limited basis, not all of them do.
- Site backup– there are many factors that can cause a website to crash including attacks from hackers. When that happens, you could easily lose vital information if you do not have a backup of your site data. Ensure that the web host you choose not only backs up your data regularly but also has simple user interfaces through which you can also make the backups yourself.
- Security- automatic security notifications. Your hosting service should deal with any security risks on your website including; link integrity, software firewalls and malware scanning. Updates for new products are services not promptly attended to can represent a security risk.
- Features included– when choosing a web host, make sure that you have all the basic features and others that make your work easier. Some of the key features to confirm include Cron for the daily operations, an Auto Script Installer, an FTP service for easy transfer of files and SSI for easier maintenance of the site. You should also prioritize features that are unique for your type of business, for example an e-commerce website or a chat site.
GabSki Web ensures the above considerations are included in our hosting service. We won’t confuse you with “techie talk” and give a personalized service. We will be there when you need us. We believe we offer the best website hosting for small business because we are also website builders. GabSki Web understand the requirements of business websites.